About Our Library
Library is a heart of the organization. To provide better service to its user has established its own library in Year 1971 for students as well as for faculty members. The library offers regularly scheduled and day to day instructions and orientation for faculty and students including bibliographic instructions and database.
Total holdings of Library:-
|1. Senior college Total Books||: 52420|
|2. Junior college Total Books||: 26751|
|3. Total no. of books||: 79171|
|4. Senior College Text Books||: 29940|
|5. Senior College Reference Books||: 22480|
|6. Last Year 2021 – 2022 Senior Book Purchase||: 560|
|7. Encyclopedia& Dictionaries||: 500|
|8. Back Volumes of Journals||: 400|
|9. Periodical & Magazines||: 50|
|10. News Papers||: 20|
|11. Dipawali Ank||: 20|
|12. Gifted Books||: 500|
|13. Specimen Copy||: 580|
|14. CD||: 149|
|15. N-list e-journals||: 6000+|
|16. N-list e-books||: 199000+|
|17. Through NDL e-books||: 600000+|
|18. Software Library Automation||: Soul 3.0|
|19. Software for Data Preservation & Retrieve||: D-Space|
|20. Server||: 02|
|21. OPAC System||: 02|
|22. HP Printers (All in One)||: 02|
|23. Book Scanner Fuji SV -600||: 01|
|24. User (Student and Staff)||: 3000|
Information Technology based Library Facilities:-
- Automation of Library using SOUL 3.0 Software Upgradation complete.
- D-Space software installation for data preservation & retrieve.
- Launching Institutional Repository using D-space
- Using Institutional Repository give quick information of e-content audio, video, ppt, pdf
- QR code facility for quick response service for save the time of users.
- OPAC & Web OPAC available on College Website.
- Book Issue, renewal & reservation facility available, using library software.
- E-mail alert service through SOUL software
- N-list Access to INFLIBNET centre( Consortia)
- New arrival Display.
- Reprographic Service
- News Paper Clipping service
- Reference & Information services
- Old Question Paper(PDF/hard Copy) & Syllabus give service
- Competitive Exam Books service
- Inter Library Lone Service
- Selective Dissemination of Information Service
- Book Bank
- Reading Room : – 08:30 am. to 5:45 pm.
- Circulation Section : – 09:30 am. to 06: 45 pm.
- Night Library : – 06:00 pm. to 10:00 pm.
Best Library activity:-
- Institutional Repository – QR code
All students please scan this QR code and visit to Institutional Repository Bahirji library e-content (audio, videos, pdf, ppt, old question paper etc.)
- WEBOPAC – QR code
Please scan this QR code for online public access catalogue, and search any book by title, author, publisher, subject etc.
Dr. Smt. Awchar S.S.
Librarian BSM Basmat,